Provided the high prices, it’s very easy to see why some clients pass up AppleCare+, Preferred Care or comparable security strategies. Dropping your phone down a stairwell or spilling fluid on it is no much longer the end of the globe– the latest tools are much more resistant.
A new competitor to AppleCare offers cheaper insurance for smartphones
More from Smartphone NewsMore posts in Smartphone News »
- Samsung Memorial Day sale: save big on the Z Fold 3 and S22 phones
- Tech neck: what are smartphones doing to our bodies?
- Motorola’s New 5G Phones Are Unambitious and Boringly Functional
- The Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 arrives to bring a new era of powerful mid-range Android phones
- How to Help Convince Tech Companies to Make a Smaller Smartphone