The United States Department of Commerce introduced a brand-new policy to protect against particular federal governments from acquiring rights-violating monitoring technology.
New US rules on spyware exports try to limit surveillance tech like Pegasus
More from Smartphone NewsMore posts in Smartphone News »
- Samsung Memorial Day sale: save big on the Z Fold 3 and S22 phones
- Tech neck: what are smartphones doing to our bodies?
- Motorola’s New 5G Phones Are Unambitious and Boringly Functional
- The Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 arrives to bring a new era of powerful mid-range Android phones
- How to Help Convince Tech Companies to Make a Smaller Smartphone