The rate for an Amazon Music Unlimited strategy is going up from $8 to $9 for Prime participants, Amazon has actually verified. It’s likewise elevating the rate for a “Single Device” registration from $4 to $5, as discovered byConsumer Reports press reporter Nicholas De Leon.
Amazon Music Unlimited price is going up a dollar to $9 for Prime members
More from Smartphone NewsMore posts in Smartphone News »
- Samsung Memorial Day sale: save big on the Z Fold 3 and S22 phones
- Tech neck: what are smartphones doing to our bodies?
- Motorola’s New 5G Phones Are Unambitious and Boringly Functional
- The Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 arrives to bring a new era of powerful mid-range Android phones
- How to Help Convince Tech Companies to Make a Smaller Smartphone