Worldwide chip lacks might quickly develop some unforeseen allies in Japan. As Reutersreports, Nikkeisources declare Sony and also TSMC are “thinking about” the joint production of a semiconductor manufacturing facility in Japan’s western Kumamoto Prefecture.
Sony and TSMC may team up to tackle global chip shortages
More from Smartphone NewsMore posts in Smartphone News »
- Samsung Memorial Day sale: save big on the Z Fold 3 and S22 phones
- Tech neck: what are smartphones doing to our bodies?
- Motorola’s New 5G Phones Are Unambitious and Boringly Functional
- The Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 arrives to bring a new era of powerful mid-range Android phones
- How to Help Convince Tech Companies to Make a Smaller Smartphone