ZTE’s family members of gadgets is a little complicated at the minute. The Axon 30 is a straight follow up to the Axon 20, which was the initial phone to include an in-screen electronic camera.
ZTE Axon 30 review: An 'invisible' selfie camera comes at a cost
More from Smartphone NewsMore posts in Smartphone News »
- Samsung Memorial Day sale: save big on the Z Fold 3 and S22 phones
- Tech neck: what are smartphones doing to our bodies?
- Motorola’s New 5G Phones Are Unambitious and Boringly Functional
- The Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 arrives to bring a new era of powerful mid-range Android phones
- How to Help Convince Tech Companies to Make a Smaller Smartphone